About Twin Rivers
Our mission is to:
- In order to appreciate the brotherhood of man, the children will learn the cultures, customs and religions of all people.
- Children will come to appreciate the five basic human values of Truth, Right Action, Peace, Love and Self, focussed as essential to the development of character.
- Children will acquire necessary skills that will help them to experience the five human values.
- Children will experience the five stated values in dynamic and relevant ways so they can put them into daily practice
- Children will acquire decision-making skills, which will facilitate development of moral learning.
- Children will develop a sense of responsibility for the consequences of their actions and act with regard for the rights, life and dignity of all persons.
- Children will act consistently with the stated human values in thought, word and deed.
- Children will develop self-discipline and self-confidence necessary to promote the fulfilment of their potential.
- Children will develop a healthy attitude towards their environment.
- Children will develop the value skills needed for personal, family, community, national and world harmony.